- GENERAL PROVISIONS
This Security Policy for the processing of personal data (hereinafter “Policy“) processed by MOVEMENT TEAM S.R.L. (hereinafter “Movement Team” or “Company”) will establish the technical and organizational measures of the Company necessary to ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of the personal data processed. This Policy enters into force on the date of its publication on the website https://2021.transylvaniaopen.ro/.
Movement Team processes personal data in compliance with the requirements of EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR“).
Our contact details are:
MOVEMENT TEAM SRL
headquarters: mun. Cluj-Napoca, str. Eremia Grigorescu no. 56, Cluj County
registration number in the Trade Register attached to the Cluj Tribunal: no. J12 / 670/2018
Movement Team will manage in safe conditions and only for the specified purposes, the personal data of the persons concerned, respectively of the users of the site https://2021.transylvaniaopen.ro/ (hereinafter “the Site”) as well as of the Participants in the Transylvania Open Tennis Tournament (hereinafter “Participants”).
- CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
- The personal data to be collected directly from the users of the Site or the Tournament Participants refer to: name, surname, email, bank details (no. bank account and bank), telephone number, postal address, country of origin , date of birth and sex, photo and video image of the Tournament participants.
- The purposes of processing this data are: creating a user account, informing users about the events organized by Movement Team, purchasing Movement Team Products and Services and / or Movement Team partners, purchasing tickets for the Transylvania Open Tennis Tournament, evaluating the Products and Services offered; marketing activities regarding the Products and Services of the Movement Team and / or of the Contractual Partners;
Movement Team may also use the first, last name and date of birth of Site users and Tournament Registered Participants, along with other statistical data on preferences and habits within the Tournament (i.e. by creating consumer profiles). This data will be used for marketing purposes, respectively for the purpose of improving Movement Team Products and Services and / or Contractual Partners, as well as for the purpose of providing a series of facilities to Participants, such as those offered to Movement Team Community members;
- At the time Participants registration as well as at any time during the Tournament, Movement Team may request data from the identity documents of the Participants (i.e. data that may include the personal numerical code and the series / number of the identity document). This data will be used only for the purpose of monitoring compliance with the conditions of access to the Tournament, respectively for the purpose of avoiding fraud by unauthorized Participants;
- In order to ensure the security of property, space and people, Movement Team uses video monitoring through which the images of the persons concerned, respectively of all the visitors of the Tournament will be processed. Photographs or videos taken during the Tournament may be processed for journalistic, informational, artistic or commercial purposes, respectively for the promotion of the Tournament, both nationally and abroad.
- Movement Team does not collect data of a special nature regarding the health status of the data subject, biometric data, data regarding ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, political opinions or religious denomination.
- THIRD PARTY RECIPIENTS
Movement Team may provide the personal data colected to its proxies, as well as to the Contracting Partners, in order to achieve the purposes set out above, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment on their part, which guarantees that such data is kept secure, that the provision of this personal information is made in accordance with the legislation in force, as follows: marketing service providers, courier, payment / banking services, telemarketing or other services, insurers, the provider of data storage service on external servers located in Romania, the provider of accounting services, the provider of communications services and correspondence by e-mail, etc.
It may also be necessary in certain circumstances for Movement Team to disclose personal data to certain legal and regulatory authorities (including tax authorities), accountants, auditors, lawyers or other such external advisors of Movement Team. Movement Team will be able to disclose this data whenever the law requires it, or in case this approach is necessary to allow the exercise of the rights provided by law, to take legal action against any illegal activity.
- COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
Users of the Site who have provided the e-mail addresses may receive commercial communications from the Movement Team regarding its Products and Services, if the Users agree to the commercial communications. Emails received from Movement Team cannot in any situation be considered as SPAM messages. The site does not promote SPAM. Any user / customer who has explicitly provided his email address on the Site and has agreed to receive commercial communications may opt to delete it from the Movement Team database by accessing the unsubscribe link at the end of each email received or by contacting us at the email address listed below.
If the User does not agree to receive commercial communications within 7 (seven) calendar days of sending the e-mail, Movement Team will not send commercial communications to that User.
The Site contains cookies (very small files that Movement Team transmits to the computer of the users of the Site or to another access device).
These cookies are of two types:
- Functionality cookies: These cookies improve the experience of the users of the Site by browsing the Site and allow them to benefit from various functionalities;
- Performance cookies: These cookies are used to measure and analyze how Movement Team customers use the Site. Through these cookies, the way the Site works and the experience of the Site users can be continuously improved.
Use of the Site implies the agreement of the users of the Site regarding the placement of these types of cookies on their device and their access to the next visit on the site.
Information on deleting and controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Deleting cookies or blocking any cookies may prevent access to certain areas or features of the Site.
- LIMITATION OF PROCESSING TIME.
Movement Team stores and processes personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
The data subjects have the right to be informed about their own personal data held by the Movement Team, using for this purpose the following means of communication: e-mail: email@example.com and written request to the address: mun. Cluj-Napoca, str. Eremia Grigorescu no. 56, Cluj County.
Movement Team guarantees the following rights to the data subjects:
- the right to obtain from Movement Team, upon request and free of charge for one request per year, the confirmation that the data concerning you are or are not processed by the Company;
- the right to request Movement Team to rectify, update, complete the blocking or deletion of personal data or to restrict the processing of personal data relating to the user, if the processing was carried out in violation of legal provisions;
- the right to obtain from Movement Team, upon request and free of charge the anonymization of data whose processing does not comply with the legal provisions;
- the right to object at any time, for good and legitimate reasons, to the data concerning you being processed, unless there are legal provisions to the contrary; in the event of justified opposition, the processing may no longer target the data in question. You can object to the receipt of commercial communications or newsletters from Movement Team using the “unsubscribe” button in the content of each e-mail;
- right of withdrawal of consent: you have the right to withdraw it at any time;
- the right to data portability: you have the right to receive personal data concerning you and which you have provided to Movement Team, in a structured format that can be read automatically and you have the right to transmit this data to another operator;
- the right to obtain, on request, the deletion of data concerning you, under the conditions provided by the legislation in force.
- the right to go to court for the defense of any rights guaranteed by the legal provisions in force, which have been violated.
Personal data security measures are established in such a way as to ensure an adequate level of security of the personal data processed. In that order:
- Movement Team certifies that it meets the minimum security requirements for personal data, the data being processed in a way that ensures protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by taking technical or organizational measures corresponding to;
- Movement Team ensures the confidentiality, integrity and continuous availability of processing systems and services;
- Movement Team uses security methods and technologies, together with policies applied to employees and work procedures, to protect personal data collected according to the legal provisions in force;
- The internal regulations of Movement Team contain regulations regarding the confidentiality of personal data that are processed within the institution;
- Movement Team staff is trained in the security and confidentiality of personal data that is processed;
- Access to the databases is only allowed to persons authorized for this purpose.
By accepting this Policy, users of the Site confirm that they have been informed of the personal data relating to them, which are to be stored, processed and used and that they agree that such personal data will be processed and used during the activity of Movement Team.